I wouldn't bother with those dude.. You will go through wheel bearings for fun. I'm guessing you just used cheap solid spacers?..

What you need is proper hubcentric spacers that bolt onto your hub and give you new threads on the spacer. There not cheap but they are a million times better.. I have some for sale in the For sale section if you are interested.

I wouldn't bother with those dude.. You will go through wheel bearings for fun. I'm guessing you just used cheap solid spacers?..

What you need is proper hubcentric spacers that bolt onto your hub and give you new threads on the spacer. There not cheap but they are a million times better.. I have some for sale in the For sale section if you are interested.

ahh okay nice one mate, what size are they?

i speak from experience changing wheel studs is the worst job ive ever done on a car lol.

butttt if you wanna give it a shot this is where i bought mine. it was a good few years ago though so dont quote me on the lengths but i believe these are a good bit longer than stock.

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_40/Category_7/3469

Edited by richglanzav

i speak from experience changing wheel studs is the worst job ive ever done on a car lol.

butttt if you wanna give it a shot this is where i bought mine. it was a good few years ago though so dont quote me on the lengths but i believe these are a good bit longer than stock.

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_40/Category_7/3469

why was it so bad?