Versatile little machine!

Morning all, new to here picked up the glanza a fortnight ago, what can I say..

What a superb little motor!

1998 EP91, imported in 2008, no rust which is great coming from an mx5 background where anyrhing that's been in the UK for a decent time has had the body eaten

I've spent a lot of time this last week seeing to a few things, new yokys all round and four wheel geo align, full service and a bit of a bay clean up, little bit of welding on the exhaust, new gasket on the turbo oil return, properly fitting the front bumper and an all round clean and mop.

7add26af697e2de71acbccd56d8f1a1c.jpg

Anyone on here familiar with this one?

I'm still building up my knowledge as I go along but from first impressions they're versatile little rockets, and are seeming to be relatively easy to work on which is most splendid.

Current spec I believe -

Jasma exhaust with decat downpipe

Bc coilovers all round

Whiteline rear arb

JPerformance fmic

JPerformance rad

AC delete

Adjustable actuator

Blitz turbo timer

Boost and mixture gauge (mixture currently not working)

Hks fuel cut defender

No figures bhp wise but I plan to get her on a rolling road to see what it's doing, all in all great little car

Edited by Chtec

Check for a number on the back box mate, this will correspond with the make of the exhaust (ie. HKS, Apexi etc) jasma mark is to tell you it meets emissions etc back in Japan iirc

• 2 weeks later...

Check for a number on the back box mate, this will correspond with the make of the exhaust (ie. HKS, Apexi etc) jasma mark is to tell you it meets emissions etc back in Japan iirc

I didn't see this post sorry bro, I'll have a look when I get five I didn't know this!