Random blue smoking

Right, my gt has done this a few times, ill randomly notice it plooming blue smoke when i pull away, then it stops completely and it wont do it for weeks. T

The first time was when i was in a car wash and it was idling the whole time while it got washed, when i left it smoked like fuck, then yesterday after i rolled down the spiral of a multistorey and drobve off it smoked again, not loosing loads of oil, done like 5000kms since ibve had it and ive had top it up like twice?

The turbo seems fine as when i fitted my decat there was no excessive play in the shaft

When i say top up i literally mean like 2mm below full though! It doesnt leak, slight seeping for the front main i think but not enough to warrant getting it done, it never leaves drops of oil on the floor anywhere

Most likely turbo seal exhaust side. My gt is doing the exact same thing, I can see oil at my flexi as its blowing out slightly so oil is going into the exhaust due to the seal, heated up/burnt when idling then I get a cloud of smoke when I take off or rev the car and it clears fairly quick

• 1 month later...