Suzuki Ignis Sport?

Thinking about getting rid of my N/A in months to come for an ignis sport been reading up a lot about them and plenty folk have good things to say about them being 6 foot 3 the starlet isn't the greatest on long journeys and just wonderring if this postmans pat van look a like is any good in the leg room department? Just something for me to commute in, go on holiday in and have that bit of fun with when i want, in my books i know it isn't great looking or as cool as the starlet but just for a car until i can own my weekend toy Glanza is ait a good shout what do people think about them? need to hear all sorts of opinions so i can get the jist of it, what will i miss most from my Starrlet etc. Thanks in advance.

I had one before the glanza and as my first car. Loved it! Really regret selling it.Handled so much better than the glanza even with just lowering springs.really stiff chassis. Good on fuel, reliable just gotta get over the looks. May struggle with height in one though as you do feel like you sit a bit high.

Not too slow either, probably feel like a rocket conpared to a n/a. Would get you past most average diesels

They are also cheap because of the looks and they are pretty unknown. I had one in yellow

I had one a while back good little cars I've just got a colt czt for the same sort of money and it's an awesome little car cheap insurance and tax and it goes surprisingly well maybe have a look at them would be ideal for what you want out of a car

I had one before the glanza and as my first car. Loved it! Really regret selling it.Handled so much better than the glanza even with just lowering springs.really stiff chassis. Good on fuel, reliable just gotta get over the looks. May struggle with height in one though as you do feel like you sit a bit high.

Not too slow either, probably feel like a rocket conpared to a n/a. Would get you past most average diesels

They are also cheap because of the looks and they are pretty unknown. I had one in yellow

I like to hear that the handle well compared to your Glanza Ollie, the looks are alright with me because it just looks quirky rather than ugly, i might need to find one to sit in and see if this is the case but i don't want to waste anyones time just for a seat in their ignis haha :p

I had had a silver one and loved it was a fantastic car unfortunately it got written off! If your looking for a car to modify ignis sport is not for you .....aftermarket Parts are rare and expensive when you do come across them

You do sit fairly high but the recaros hold you in nicely :) and as Ollie stated they aren't slow, CTC performance will supply and fit a turbo kit but your looking 4k plus ( I priced it up with them )

Check out my Subaru build thread there's a few pictures of the ignis in the first post

Two years ownership and nothing went wrong :D

All in all fantastic little car highly recommend

James

I sold mine for £2000, was mint. One lady owner before me, fsh at suzuki woman who owned it was 67. She traded it in for a 4x4.

Sold the mesh grill i took off it for £150, there arent many aftermarket parts around and they go for alot

Try find one with the mesh grill and foglights already on