Brake fluid low?

Hello, I've got a glanza V EP91. My front pads have become very low and need changing, I've ordered some EBC green stuff pads from ID Workz but they won't arrive till Monday, I've had a look at my brake fluid bottle and it says that it is on the very lower limit. When I'm driving the handbrake ( ! ) light keeps coming when I'm press the brakes slightly or hit a bump because of the hardness of the coilovers. Is the light coming on because more fluid is being used to push the cylinder in the brake caliper out more or do I have another problem?

Also my brake master cylinder fluid bottle is showing to be low as well, is this due to the same reason.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Fluid will be low as the pads are. As soon as you push the pistons back to put the new pads in the fluid will be back at full. If you fill it now, when you push the piston back, brake fluid will piss out of the master cylinder and it'll destroy your paint if left. .

Edited by lukEp

Should do. Depends how low your rear pads are. If there low as well, which is possible as the fluid has dropped so much. It might not quite go back to full, so long as it's above minimum you'll be fine.