Blacker than a black mans cape...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to clear coat it MaccyD, that'd defeat the point of looking like Mad Max.

Ecks, once again you surpass yourself with an ignorance of which I can only dream. Tea of the Sea? it'll last as long as the next winner of Pop Idol's career, mark my words..nightspirit has been going since you were swimming around in your dads ball sack :blink:

sure, sure ;] tea seaz ber lates. also mate, you're too cool for this, you sound like you're argueing in a playground.

hai my daddies baws r hairier than yours ^^;

also shutup and spray the car you big fairy.

See this is why I hate the inter mcweb...your sarcasm and whit doesn't come across in text alone, even emoticons don't help...

I was attempting a whitty retort/banter earlier, which failed it seems.

I'm incredibly hard to wind up and offend, it's almost impossible...unless ofcourse you humped my gran and invited me to smell your wang afterwards or something...that might annoy me. :blink:

Montana...I take it you don't watch Little Britain much? one of the sketches has a guy thinking his window is a television and when he asks the TV repair man what's wrong with the TV (window) he says something like...

'by day tis as bright as the sun, but by night tis as black as a black mans cape'

:lol:

I've just bought some poly carb to make front windows too, £20 shipped :blink: bring it on....

and other random substances which, if tested scientifically, would show as being 'not of this world'. i don't even know what it is, it just sort of......secretes.....

mate i'm so nailing your gran, lets be honest. gang bang gran ftw.

Hey it happens to us all at some point or other...it was for the best at the time believe me.

Anyway,

Matt black young sir, because it hides a multitude of sins, because it looks damn cool, because it's real easy to touch up and because it allows me to sneak up on my enemies undetected.

I swear, if I ever get a GT, I will take Ricks and Ecks every single word on these forums as gospel. I seriously want a slagged GT so much. Unwashed for a year, matt black, stone chips everywhere, front bumper being held on by tie-wraps because its been smashed so many times, a random mismatched colour front-quarter panel. The list goes on.

Got uni to complete first though :blink:

I swear, if I ever get a GT, I will take Ricks and Ecks every single word on these forums as gospel. I seriously want a slagged GT so much. Unwashed for a year, matt black, stone chips everywhere, front bumper being held on by tie-wraps because its been smashed so many times, a random mismatched colour front-quarter panel. The list goes on.

Got uni to complete first though :blink:

What rubbish! Riko and I are students!!!

Meh, I manage to spend all of my student loans T_T What with going down to PR1 and moshing nigh on every Tuesday (thats 20 quid byebye each time), and going to see the gf in Cambridge whenever I can(40-70 quid on travel costs). Not to mention the PC upgrades I've been doing this year(About 400 quid so far :x).

Hopefully I'll have a bit more money next year, and get some stuff done to the Bucket. On the list is an SR spoiler I'll be hopefuly getting for 55 quid, and then I should be looking up Toby about some Tein springs. Wont be until the next academic year probs though.

1 Grand every term, 1 Grand intereste free overdraft. Sorted.

You've intruiged me good sir. Mind telling me more through the medium of PM's?

Next weekend I will be mostly making poly carbonate front windows using an angle grinder and cable ties.

Can I send my cleaning bill to you? My pants are a bit messy :blink: