Blacker than a black mans cape...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye haven't seen those pics for a while, its absolutely fucking lush, but, it isn't tc. although, i really feel the need to rub my penis on it, it is that sexual. oh my.

also, you students are all cunts. i hate you.

except enrico, he's good for cuddles.

I'm hurt! That s15 is an all time fav of mine. Just wanna lick it, hard. Oh and bluebear; 1 grand student loan per term and overdraft comes with my student account!

Holy fack. I think I need to talk to my bank! Who are you with, if you dont mind me asking? Sorry for the hijack by the way :x

does anyone else like cheese and pickle sandwiches? ^^

every friday i go up the pub for lunch and get a lovely jacket potato and roast beef (basically raw wafers of beefs draped over a jacket potato), and i eat that with about a jar of pickle. pickle is lush.

although, cheese shouldn't go anywhere near sandwiches, unless it is melted and with either tomato or some form of meat. or bacon.

cold cheese in sandwiches = loses.

its all about tuna in sarnies tbh.

we will make the lord of sandwiches at jae. have a sandwich'off. by the way i will win, because i will shit in everyone elses.

oh wait, that might mean everyone else will win, as they will have gods poo in between bread. interesting.