>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D

Anybody pick up a good tan at the weekend?? I never tan at all and now I am really brown!!! JAE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont tan in this contry but lucky me i went away not that long ago so im still brown. i hope we have the same weather next year if not better

Mate, after a few drinks id "pie" you all no doubt.

I got madly burnt my nose is like falling apart similar to michael jackson... wait not that bad just peeling.

Haha was awsome, roll on 09.

Dan.

ha u did go a bit red bless i offered u some sun cream your own fault.

yeah ive turned into a black man, its rediculous how sunny it was. i'm now the new member of boyz 2 men, the sun raped me that much.

it wont happen next year, so thank fuck we all rinsed it out and enjoyed it to the max. was lush.

louis, you were pwning it around in that tank top, you sexy welsh mother fucker.

Now denz mates!!!

Rob here for a change lol ive finaly got a morning off work. Amazing weekend was had by all think i know me and Amy had a fantastic weekend was great to finaly meet some people and see others again.

Rick and Harrison was great to see you guys again im just looking for jobs in the south then im on my way down!!

Simon was great to finally meet you was like id known you for ages.

Geo it was great to finally meet you and have a chat.

Thanks to everyone that was there and made it a truely awesome weekend.

I still cant believe Banzai just strolled over and started taking our pic and the TC girls were fantastic.

Cant wait till next year will be bigger and better from what John was saying planning has started already. I know a few people were a bit dissapointed with the show but please take in to account that due to dehind the scenes issues nothing not even a venue had been sorteed till 6 months ago and considering the time the entire show has been put together i think John and the rest of the JAE team did a fantastic job.

ROLL ON JAE 2009 :lol:

Rob

Rob you're a legend thanks for everything mate, wouldn't have happened without you

it does feel like we've been mates for years lol

the TC girls (during day) were immense lol and roll on Banzai, next 3 issues prob so that they get mega sales by spreading JAE

I cant find that Thatchers SEX drink anywhere. Harrison,you played me at that. "heres a wee sample" then snatched it away, havnt stopped talking about since i got back :lol:

mate.

did i give you a taste of the one out of the plastic pint cup or the katy from the bottle? pretty sure it was out of the cup, which was the more rough stuff, but still delicious. like i told you before JAE, its fucking awesome.

A 5litre drum of it is just under 7quid, not sure if they deliver it, although i know they deliver the bottled stuff and tescos often stock it, the rough stuff has to come from the factory though and be fresh, otherwise it goes off and sediments, thats how awesome it is.

i'll be bringing some to BW on the weekend, so if anyone wants a drum or some bottles then put your orders in and i'll go get some on thurs/fri :p