whats the bets way round this.

basically guys my ex had a car i gave her to use and now instead of giving me chance to sell or part ex it in,

shes literally dumped it roadside outside my house and transferred tax and insurance onto another car she bought.

so my question is whats the best way to sort getting shot of it? i was gonna sell it but i also have an mx5 and dont wanna fuck about transferring insurance getting tax etc etc.

its a good little motor but i got no use for it.

V reg corolla 4efe engine, only 57k miles just passed its MOT no advisories besides low tyre tread.

wanted about 500quid for it? or part ex for starlet or scoob or something. but didnt wanna put up sales thread till i asked this question.

thing is dudes my plan was to put my mx5 is off the road for the winter and buy something like a scoob or starlet. now shes fucked it up lol

i could advertise it, but how would it work with no insurance and tax? i know the cars a superb runner but it cant be test driven.

If you have the v5 in your name then bang a months tax on it. Will be 12quid or something.

It 'cant' be test driven?... or it would be naughty to drive it? :p

If someone comes and buys it then they just insure it there and then and boom its out of your way

Honestly though, a quick drive up the road and back is hardly going to cause to much of an issue. I know it's naughty but you aren't doing an endurance race in it. You're just driving up the road to make sure it goes through all the gears and actually works.

Well at least when I've bought cars it has literally been a few minutes. Couple of minutes with the engine on then a quick gentle drive up the road and then boom happy.

Else you could webuyanycar it. My mate sold his Audi A3 on there and got a fantastic price!

Also if it's on the road outside your house without tax or insurance you're fucked anyway, since that is illegal. So what's one little drive up the road going to do.,

I have just sold a car I had, it was on my drive with no insurance and no tax, got a local car garage to sell it for me picked it up for me, 10% charge on the sale of the car:-) saves all the hassle.