Hello! New member from Stoke-On-Trent

Hi guys, Im Aaron and i thought id post a little something up introducing myself. I recently changed over from being all for Ford to the Starlet scene. Started off with a Black Glanza Rep SR then onto my 2nd which is a near immaculate white SR low mileage and spotless inside and out. And also today i bought a Starlet Sol to swap for a glanza kit for my SR. So if your interested in swapping a Glanza Kit for my Sol let me know :) Cheers guys

As above seems no point repping a sr its the standard look that makes them special sr was my first car I'm now 34 and still own it 😊 and use it as a daily id just

rep a lower model or as said some nice recaros and a replica tte lip,

Mart have I seen your glanza on pistonheads ? If so id of been all over it at that price nice oem example minimum mods just cant justify owning a third car

Edited by burty

As above seems no point repping a sr its the standard look that makes them special sr was my first car I'm now 34 and still own it and use it as a daily id just

rep a lower model or as said some nice recaros and a replica tte lip,

Mart have I seen your glanza on pistonheads ? If so id of been all over it at that price nice oem example minimum mods just cant justify owning a third car

yep that's mine mate got a guy coming in the morning seems very keen and he has been trying to sort out insurance.