Best spark plugs for 1 bar of boost and over ?

Iridiums are ok but are not as forgiving for overfueling as normal plugs. They tend to be harder to clean once they have had a good overdose of fuel. I tend to run BKr7e's gapped to suit the application. Have been using them for years and never had an issue, $7 a plug is also a bonus.

Iridiums are ok but are not as forgiving for overfueling as normal plugs. They tend to be harder to clean once they have had a good overdose of fuel. I tend to run BKr7e's gapped to suit the application. Have been using them for years and never had an issue, $7 a plug is also a bonus.

i'd suggest you follow stu's advice....its possible the boost is blowing out the spark at high rpm/boost, which is making the car "miss"

what is the gap you currently use and how much boost are you running

for higher boost a gap of 0.6 - 0.8mm maybe necessary

You've re-gaped your iridium's or are you talking about a standard set?

At 1bar (piss all boost) you shouldn't need to gap them down at all. Out of the box the BKR7e's are usually between 0.8 and 1mm anyway.

Have you checked the leads out? Just measure the resistance end to end using a multimeter. They all will vary due to the different lengths but you should see a pretty similar step in resistance as the length gets longer.

well i beleive you should look at the rest of your ignition components ----plugs, leads, coil, ignitor and the wiring

do you have a friend close by that you can swap parts over one by one and test? or a multimeter?

did your diagnostic show anything?

Ive gapped normal plugs and the iridiums . Bussey lent me his leads which we know work as they were on his car that didnt work so all that's left now is coil.

What make of dizzy is a genuine one that toyota use ? Is it a bosche one, as a friend said if it isn't a genuine one or its a patented one then that might be the cause