fresh build bottom end gone??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha what a gobshite to fucking lasy to measure

you will have to do it now

Exactly the same what happened to me, my crank only had a polish didn't need a reground, but to be safe I needed to know the exact size all the way across lazy idiots

was hoping to have the bearings arriving the same time the crank does otherwsie im looking at another couple weeks...

risky indeed tik tak tik tak

Exactly the same what happened to me, my crank only had a polish didn't need a reground, but to be safe I needed to know the exact size all the way across lazy idiots

any time i get a crank reground i tel them i need a spec sheet or wont collect , till now always got them to do it and they did in detail

it takes them like 15min to do there professionals

but i do go in person delivering/collecting my stuff they kinda know me by now

Yeah your right there Colin I agree mate,but with mine think I said in a previous post or topic on here they didn't have that micrometer to measure it only had the nearest hundred so came back 40mm

So if I'm right here turbomini can't go to toyota now anyway due to having 0.25

so what dyu reckon colin - taiho brand?

yes email them for over size i dont think they list oversize strait up

Do you think it would be worth doing the plasti gauge senario just to be on the extra safe side even though his engineer has said 0.25

ha always plasti gauge for extra safety having your measurments written down from everything then comparing with plasti gauge

plasti is cheap as chips why not use it