Bird poo situtation

So use a cover thats gna get completely covered in squirrel shit and hes to pull this shit sheet off and over his car every night with his bare hands?

Where do you suggest he stores this when he is using the car? In the boot? In his house? So hes to touch the shit sheet and hes to cosey up with it in the car?

Pretty sure a sheet is a non starter it would be for me anyway.

I'm also guessing its an allocated parking space so use a guest parking space for a month or so until the squirrels go into hibernation.

Completely covered? Are you suggesting that every inch will be covered, leaving him absolutely no clean space to pull it off the car with his 'bare hands'?

You can cut out a few lenghts to cover the car, fold then up and store it in the boot. Once you've used one piece, bin it and use a new one. I didn't suggest using the one piece over and over again.

Jeeez.

I put two of these up in my mums garden to stop the little gits going through the bin bags at night since putting them up I haven't seen a animal in sight and it doesn't even bother the cats. I would stick one in the tree if I was you bud. http://m.pestcontrolsupplies.co.uk/product-reviews/pestfree-ultrasonic-pest-deterrent

Completely covered? Are you suggesting that every inch will be covered, leaving him absolutely no clean space to pull it off the car with his 'bare hands'?

You can cut out a few lenghts to cover the car, fold then up and store it in the boot. Once you've used one piece, bin it and use a new one. I didn't suggest using the one piece over and over again.

Jeeez.

No but personally I wouldn't want to be touching a shit sheet when I've just got cleaned and ready for work lol.

I also wouldn't be too keen on keeping animal faeces folded up in my car lol along with whatever else it attracts.

I just cant see it working.....he says it in the first post its got a new batch every morning. So effectively he has to replace this sheet every night and dispose of it every day. Surely parking in a different space if available is an easier solution and just keep nipping at the relevant authorities.

I put two of these up in my mums garden to stop the little gits going through the bin bags at night since putting them up I haven't seen a animal in sight and it doesn't even bother the cats. I would stick one in the tree if I was you bud. http://m.pestcontrolsupplies.co.uk/product-reviews/pestfree-ultrasonic-pest-deterrent

Now thats a practical solution.

Chill out? Because I pointed flaws in the suggestion? Sorry I'll not have an opinion incase it offends you in future.

Again disposable doesnt really make it any more practical but I suppose I should keep that to myself.

88C421CD-7EA5-460C-ABD0-72573FDE8CE3.jpg