Bird poo situtation

So to the set the scene I bought a flat and have an allocated space, for 3 months now there has been no issue under the tree apart from leaves.. I can live with that.

Over the last 2 weeks I get am getting constant bird poo on my car, I have to clean it daily and then there is a new batch in the morning. I mean huge batches.

The managing agents of the property (recent new refurbish) at first were helpful and said they would cut the trees back as I asked them be lopped. (not been done).

this morning I sent images and they said I will need to find out what birds they are... well I leave it there at 8 in the night when pitch black and then in the morning at 6 when pitch black I leave... they clearly do this at night.

Secondly they said it is up to me to contact the local council pest control?

need some advice really, thoughts?

Edited by Malcolm GT

air rifle

thing is I would have to camp out during the night to try get them. oh and get an air rifle ha.

Nothing you can do about it I would say, its unfortunate but birds live in trees and crap on anything they like!

:( find it odd how they just turned up and It is excessive

Get your mates round and axe it down lol or buy a car cover or you could always adopt a few cats smother the tree will Felix what size is the tree any pics haha

the tree is easily 40 foot high, the branch I think they sit on is a good 30 feet up.

apparently the maintenance people are going to try lop some of it back now! We shall see.

will get pics at weekend as always dark when im there!

It will be pigeons, they seem to shit half there body weight! I'd get an air rifle!

I reckon so too!

So use a cover thats gna get completely covered in squirrel shit and hes to pull this shit sheet off and over his car every night with his bare hands?

Where do you suggest he stores this when he is using the car? In the boot? In his house? So hes to touch the shit sheet and hes to cosey up with it in the car?

Pretty sure a sheet is a non starter it would be for me anyway.

I'm also guessing its an allocated parking space so use a guest parking space for a month or so until the squirrels go into hibernation.

Just a suggestion to stop the shit ending up on his car dude chill out. I would use a 3M sheet, it's disposable so wouldn't need to be stored anywhere.

Chill out? Because I pointed flaws in the suggestion? Sorry I'll not have an opinion incase it offends you in future.

Again disposable doesnt really make it any more practical but I suppose I should keep that to myself.