Fucking really

So just finishing work and driving out the gates and what happens, the two wooden gates fucking swing closed as am heading out and this happens

4EBD37D0-EBAB-4216-B0FC-C233B0D28E38.jpg

0D142E08-ACD5-4115-982F-6997ED9A0FE7.jpg

There goes my weekend of boosting and fitting a civic rad to searching for more parts again pain in the knackers 😡😪

Hope it is just cosmetics ,but the steering wheel was pointing to the left quarter turn to keep it straight :( Can't get a good look at it now till sunday.Only after putting in new ball joints ,track rods and ends to pass the test a month ago :( Fucking pissed .....the bonnet is pushed up at the wings also and headlights and sidelights are all over the shop lol.

Thanks for the offer Dangee if you where closer mate i'd take the offer appreciate it lads ......poor wee baby :,(

Am in Monaghan lad. I picked up two wings yesterday gonna get them fitted tomorrow. Not mint but will get me back on the road. It wasn't as bad as I taught just clips pushed out really and the likes 😀 Bitta cutting compound tomorrow and tidying and she'll be good as gold again 😂 Thanks doh man 👍🏻