Drivers front window

So my drivers front windows given up the button works fine but the window doesn't go up or down under the power of the motor I have to move it by hand. Has anyone had this before? If so could you tell me the possibilities it could be as I drive the car daily I can't really spend the day pulling my door apart due to work.

Thanks

Liam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Regulator is rusted like crazy! Gonna get another.

Not sure if the motor is weak, but it was very slow (even then it needed a few revs) before the movement stopped completely

Motor might of just dried out, I greased the bearings when mine was acting up and it ran sweet as a nut for ages after, might be worth a try. What side Amjad? Might have a offside regulator over my lockup, you can have it if so cannot check til Monday though as cars not on the road yet.

Edited by JamesD89

Ah thanks man, but don't worry because I need one asap. Gonna try get one off ebay, don't really have time to mess about trying to fix mine. Another thing making me think the whole lot is trashed, is that the window actually doesn't even fully close. Like there's some slack and it isn't held shut

Does this look correct fitment wise?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-regulator-toyota-previa-1993-front-right-85710-20060-ref-kyk37-/221662636555?hash=item339c1f6a0b:g:PocAAOSwzrxUtped