FMIC (But keeping Air-Con)

Hi guys asking for a friend anyone using a front mount but without removing there air-con?

my mate keeps saying he wants more power but won't get rid of the air-con is there away round this he keeps banging on about an arc top mount but they are pointless he needs a front mount he only wants around 170-180bhp not after more

thanks

its also possible with a greddy fmic kit...........i have ac on my ep91 with this kit

however, i think this kit is specific to the ep91

but as the others told you....many solutions are available for you to choose from

Edited by gorganl2000
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure the ebay ones can be fitted one way or another without cutting the bumper. Im just having a stab in the dark but if you have no aircon and a civic rad you'd probably be able to squeeze most in there one way or another.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to hijack this, does anyone know a kit or even a core and pipework kit that I can get that'll fit with no bumper cutting?

Cheers

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?20735-FMIC-comparisons-King-thread

i'd suggest the greddy fmic if its an ep91...very minor trimming....as the core is not too thick or tall

wepr smaller kit should also fit with no trimming or very minor---ep82