bloody d-cat bloody pipe

No one does a d-cat pipe blitz have discontiued . So i spoke to powerflow but sugest i do with out will be more trouble than its worth and it sounds like that is the case thats why blitz stoped making them wouldnt see that much gane anyway if any at all so im getting mid section made up with HKS back box will let you all know how i get on powerflow have promised a power gain we will see. :lol:

A de-cat will make a difference if not a gain in power. It'll free the gas flow through the exhaust system. WickedEP do a decat pipe for not a lot of money and the testemonials are all good! try him!

WEPR 02 De-Cat pipe -- $215USD shipped.

Available only for the EP82 Starlet GT and the EP91 Glanza V. The stock 02 housing poses a severe restriction in exhaust gas flow. Our O2 eliminator housing are designed to GREATLY improve exhaust gas flow once it exits the turbo. This mod eliminates the highly restrictive cat-converter. Eliminator housing is made from 2"5 inch Stainless steel and tig welded to perfection. Stock O2 sensor can be utilized with this exhaust add-on. Faster spool-up times, increased hp's and an increase in stock boost by 1.5 psi can be expected by adding the WEPR eliminator!