I would just keep stock for the results I have seen between the two I don't think it's worth it imo, it's all in the map pending on how healthy your engine is depends on good figures with supporting mods of course

• 3 weeks later...

I ran 18 psi with my jam ecu with afrs mostly in the 10's ..10.7 the leanest. I just had an upgraded pump and changed my fuel filter as I deem fit to ensure I have fuel...install a Wideband

I ran 18 psi with my jam ecu with afrs mostly in the 10's ..10.7 the leanest. I just had an upgraded pump and changed my fuel filter as I deem fit to ensure I have fuel...install a Wideband

A proper supply of fuel.

A proper supply of fuel.

What happened to your car? The stock injector duty cycle is over running anything over 15psi 18 is asking for damage.. what fuel were you running?

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to your car? The stock injector duty cycle is over running anything over 15psi 18 is asking for damage.. what fuel were you running?

you have to remember the jam ecu may allow for a higher duty cycle vs stock ecu with the same oem injectors....hence more fuel