Ep91 vs ep82 radiator hoses

Is there a difference between the radiator hoses for an ep91 and an ep82?

I have ordered the radiator hose from Boostjunkies for my glanza but when I come to fit the bottom hose, it was the wrong hose, I sent photos over to Boostjunkies and they said I have the bottom hose from an ep82 on my glanza ?

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks a lot

Oh right, if I send you a picture of the hose I got of the car can you confirm that it is the same as the other hoses you have seen? I know you run jdm-ep so I'm sure you have see a few of them lol

I have sent a pic to them and that said my hose is from an ep82 apparently and the one they sent me was for an ep91 even though my car is an ep91, the rad is the ID-works rad but the old hoses fit on there fine no problem

I will post some pics up when I get to a computer of what I got and what came off the car,

Problem I have is that I got them about 3 months ago and didn't bother to check but if they have sent the wrong products then the 30day Refund does not matter as they sold the good not as described