Thinking of breaking my 5e forged glanza

No one will pay 7k for a starlet turbo though will they. Tbh I don't think I would either no matter what the spec was.

I'm not even going to say how much my friend pay'd for his V from Connor on here but I can safely say if somebody wants a great spec they will pay 100% you might not pay but I can assure you there is some starlet nutters still about.

What you spend on a car doesn't mean its worth what you spent or most of the time even close.always has been the way and likely always will be. At the end of the day its a 4-5k car at a push with loads spent on it. Dont blame anyone for breaking, there will still be thousands about

Edited by Ollieh17

I'm not even going to say how much my friend pay'd for his V from Connor on here but I can safely say if somebody wants a great spec they will pay 100% you might not pay but I can assure you there is some starlet nutters still about.

Was it the white V he sold?

What you spend on a car doesn't mean its worth what you spent or most of the time even close.always has been the way and likely always will be. At the end of the day its a 4-5k car at a push with loads spent on it. Dont blame anyone for breaking, there will still be thousands about

if you built a huge spec car and put 8- 12 grand into it would you sell it for 5 grand? I doubt it.

That was up for around 10k :p

I would pay a good 4 to 6k for a mint gt more for a V but everyone's different but the problem I have is I would like another car in the future which is around 10/12k I couldn't choose a V over it only for the fact I've had mine for a long time. What you spend on anything never means you get it back it's not about the money it's the right buyer you see it on cash in the attic all the time who the fuck pays £70 for cast iron owls n shit I wouldn't pay a fiver but somebody does out there right place right time right person :D

but it would cost someone close to 7k to build it aswel.

it doesnt matter if it cost 10-15k to build a starlet when you came to sell it you would be lucky to get 7k for it and it could take months and months to sell.

No one will pay 7k for a starlet turbo though will they. Tbh I don't think I would either no matter what the spec was.

this is exactly it I personally wouldn't pay 7k for a starlet I know first hand they cost more to build but it's still a starlet at the end of the day

this is exactly it I personally wouldn't pay 7k for a starlet I know first hand they cost more to build but it's still a starlet at the end of the day

This is why people break their cars rather than getting roasted when it comes to selling it.

Everyone knows the cars never sell at their build cost,its no secret .Personaly i think theres too many owners who arent true ep enthusiasts. If your spending 10k plus on a build, then you should have a fair idea what your doing and that it will be a car for life.

Edited by glanzanut22