who will cut it ??? MERGE COLLECTOR PIPES

hey lads i need merge collector pipes made up something like these heavy wall 1s but then for fitment to TD 50MM round and smaller OD size

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TURBO-MANIFOLD-COLLECTOR-4INTO1DIY-KIT-1-1-2-MILD-STEEL-SCH40-/171236284890

i wont need them welded or tacked just the 4 pieces so i can weld my selve cant be arsed again to spend 3 hours with the hacksaw pffffffff

Edited by 5e colin

any machine shop that has a mitre saw. just draw on where you want them cut or draw a sketch. or hacksaw em and do some work :p

fuck that i used the hacksaw for that last year never again

cant use angle grinder morgey cut will just be to ruff must be perfect flanges ( strait ) for welding ( because im not a pro welder and will burn holes quick if there is to big of a gap ha ha )

thanks mad mike but thats just rip off prices around 100 + $ and postal added to it sure some1 in the uk does them

any diy boys on the site can cut them with there shopsaw and already have a setup for it ????

Plasma cutter is the way to go, have seen cheap ones on eBay, always handy to have round the workshop.

Cheap ebay plasma cutter sounds like a long stay at the burns unit lol.

Maybe in the right hands it would be sound haha.

haaa for fuck sake stu rub it in wont you ha ha :p:p

are you a pro builder or a diy man as my self ?? great work on the kit by the way looks very well will be a while before im up to that level

thanks for the tip stu sadly i dont have a belt sander either :( another 1 0f those i must get in the future things )

I could also cut them on one of our mills at work thinking about it. If you were to mark them up or give me an angle and post them to me i could do it for a bit beer money.

think i will hold you on that 1 if all els fails , i must look at what the angels where on my hacksaw cut 1s

Haha thanks, im just a guy with a grinder :)

Few other bits and pieces on my Facebook page if you want a look, link in signature below

Using a mill would be way easier, trick is to get the two pairs made and tacked together then machine the two pairs to merge together - if that makes sense.

Will post some photos of making one if I can find them

If thats what it comes to, it wont be an over night thing as ill have to find time to get on the mill but can definitely to it.

I could make a billet one if i had a chunk of material that size, that would be a bit more work as it would need drawing up on cad lol