who's done away with power steering?

I left mine open as never got round to looping it. Ended up breaking the car anyway. Didn't bother me at all, fine when driving just slightly difficult when parking. Not that much worse than my car now that is non power steering from factory

I have got a 4age over my front wheels which might make a bit of difference to weight, plus i have a daily car with the same engine and Ps, which i enjoy how it feels and feeds back.

Thats the reason i hate mine so much.

I cut and looped the pipe that was there. Then put a longer one on as it had kinked up a bit but that made no difference to the feel.

I've got an ep80 rack on my gt. The ep80 rack is a higher ratio than the original 82 rack. I love it. You will also need the steering column to go with it as the 80 rack has a different spline diameter and is also further away so the original column is too short.

He got that from our local scrapyard. there will be EP80's knocking about in scrapyards.

I used to have an EP80 without power steering (i gave it to sam so we still have it) and i hated it. so hard to park. felt shit driving as well really. i know it's track slag points and each to their own but i literally hated it.