Hello There, Basically i am a young gun!

Ive always been keen on starlets. Especially the EP91 Glanzas. However, due to me being unable to afford the insurance of a turbo... Ive picked myself up a P reg. Ep91 Non turbo. Im 17 in april but have got my car early as i am extremely keen on modding cars. Ive been going to places such as south end, basildon and lakeside for around a year now with my older mates and it has grown and grown on me.

Basically im looking for some help with modding, such as helpful hints and tips.

The baby herself is Blurple(Not bule, Not purple) It has a spolier, alloys, nice side skirts and some funky little fins on the rear bumper. Ive fitted and induction kit on it already, painted the drums and calipers and have custom built my own sub box with a 12" 800 kenwood and a 10" 700 kenwood. I also have fitted a set of kenwood 6x9s, 400w each. All powered by two caliber Rally amplifiers. One is only a two way 400w and the other is a 4 way 520w.

I have plans for clear side repeaters, clear indicators, rear 3 window tints, glanza bonnet, lowering kit( 40mm), new alloys, De-badging the rear and getting rid of those disgusting stick on, bits on the side!+0( and a back box. However, money is tight so any help would be GREAT! and much appreciated. <_<

Firstly welcome to the site, secondly my best piece of advice is to get to the bluewater meet on the 30th of this month that will help fuel your fire

as for the mods good start and like the way its heading, the glanza bonnet would require u to fit the whole front (bumper, lights, etc) not as straight forward as u'd hoped

Excellent wel thankyou for the headstart!. Does the bumper... lights exetra fit straight on? My body work on my front bumper isnt all that to be honest so a new front end would go down a treat!

Also the meet on the 30th. Is it actually at bluewater? or the ebbsfleet roundabouts? if you know that, also my mates dont drive starlets. One drives an old nova, the other drives a fiat bravo and the other a civic. Does that matter?!?would want to cramp the style of the Starlets. <_<

the 96 bumper will fit straight on yes, the 98 needs a little bit of work, but check out peoples posts like idrees' he changed hsi car from uk n/a to glanza!

if im honest id get them to jump in with u, not being snobby, but we have had some bad experiences in the past with non-Starlet drivers, rather not repeat em - not casting any aspersions on your friends - civic maybe lol

the 96 bumper will fit straight on yes, the 98 needs a little bit of work, but check out peoples posts like idrees' he changed hsi car from uk n/a to glanza!

if im honest id get them to jump in with u, not being snobby, but we have had some bad experiences in the past with non-Starlet drivers, rather not repeat em - not casting any aspersions on your friends - civic maybe lol

Ah i understand. But one problem... I am not on the road yet lol. I am only 16. Thats the thing, i have my car early so i can modify it ready for me. However the nova owner is a huge starlet fan. Lol, we may pop by just to take a glance at the meet. But wouldnt want to cause any unneccassary trouble.

Is the meet actually at bluewater?

times roughly?

well as soon as u find the cable lets have a look, maybe they aint too bad! forget wot the old owner did, its your car now so it should reflect YOUR own tastes!!! a blurple sportif is a great base for modding, so your off to a good start!

Phil.

I will do!

And indeed your right, i havent seen any blurple ones on the road, only on here lol!

Hey mate welcome to UKSC <_<

We have some very talented young lad s on here who like yourself cant drive (Idrees, Liam_D, Fishyjnr and a few more have joined up recently)

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your ride sounds very different B)

Would be good to see a Blurple Glanza conversion!!!

As Si said you will need the Glanza headlights and front bumper and grille for the Glanza bonnet to fit B)

I have done this conversion to my car and think it looks great and I am yet to see a Blurple one so get it done :p

ive seen one burple glanza conserion in my time a few years ago. looks pretty mint.

if you do need the parts, i can get pretty mcuh anything for starlets from japan. i have a glanza front and rear bumper at home actually.... tempted yet ^^

Ayup mate im young gun 17.ive got toyota solida and have bought and fitted clear indicators and side repeaters and tbh the car looks better already.Ive got plans for some black alloys and then lowering and tinting the windows trying to keep suttle but mean.good look with the modding .Jimbo

^ dont think he will be able to view that yet si, as geo aint put it up yet,,,

Basically mate, get one to www.photobucket.com, upload your photos, and then select the IMG tag at the bottom...

If not just email me your pics and i can do it for you <_<

Rob

i actually quite like all of those lips, but i would remove the screws and instead glue them on to the car, and fills crew holes, far tidier

very nice car though

sorry bout the link earlier, forget im a mod and can look at these sections lol

Quite like that B)

I agree with Si.... get them blended into the bumper and maybe extended a little and they would look quite cool :(

I would also change those wheels remove rubstrips and lower it and you will have yourself a decent looking motor :(

Cheers lads!...

So do i after ive unbolted them... what glue do i use exactly? and how would u recommend i blend them with the bumper?

Exteneding them??? I am clueless lol.

New rims are planned, its just money! Im 16 working in JD sports with no more income. lol.

If i dont get new rims, low profiles are a must!...

Tints are being done during the week...

And i am planning on gettin these springs?

Springs

?any good?

Im also looking on buying a 12" or 10" sub box if any noes of one for sale.

I have custom built my own box but its a real tight fit and wont fit in the boot the way i planned...

More pictures will be up tomorow