URGENT HELP! calling all ROLLA MANI user's!

fitted it!! didnt disconect battery for 30 mins, more like 10... didnt read this first!! will it make any difference?!!

5BHP for £20 delivered in my case .. LOOKS LIKE I GOT MY RAT OUT AGAIN WITH THAT!

guna update my thread in a sec, pics are on there if ure interested!! took it out for a drive 2 <_<

Notice much difference in power yet?

Pics would be good.

And how long did it take to fit?

took ma bro out with me, he heard it befor i swapped it and after... im running an induction kit, and tha mani now, and ma bro said it sounded "beefier" than the starlet mani. bottom end was the same i thought, but top end throught the power band i noticed a difference, pulled very well and it redlined higher. also the power didnt fade towards higher revs!! My starlet is stripped out, so i think it shud make a lot of difference to the power to weight ratio!!! altho my test drive tonight, i had 2 tool boxes in my car full of carpenters kit and powertools, loads of coats and stuff, bottles, screwfix catologues ect and my bro so wen i take it out tomoz with it empty.. shud hopflly be loads better! took me about 2-3 hours to fit... wasnt hustling to do it, just messin around lol

took ma bro out with me, he heard it befor i swapped it and after... im running an induction kit, and tha mani now, and ma bro said it sounded "beefier" than the starlet mani. bottom end was the same i thought, but top end throught the power band i noticed a difference, pulled very well and it redlined higher. also the power didnt fade towards higher revs!! My starlet is stripped out, so i think it shud make a lot of difference to the power to weight ratio!!! altho my test drive tonight, i had 2 tool boxes in my car full of carpenters kit and powertools, loads of coats and stuff, bottles, screwfix catologues ect and my bro so wen i take it out tomoz with it empty.. shud hopflly be loads better! took me about 2-3 hours to fit... wasnt hustling to do it, just messin around lol

those must be heavy B)

£20? <_< where did you get it from?

so no loss in low end power then, just a high end gain?

So that I don't have to make a new topic just for the sake of one small question; do rolla manis make much difference to the sound? (With the standard airbox).

my one made a massif difference to sound it makes a sucking sound that sounds cool as fook

my one made a massif difference to sound it makes a sucking sound that sounds cool as fook

Is that with the standard air box?

If it makes a nice difference on a standard one then I'm definately getting a 'rolla mani, I'd like to have a better sound, and I prefer the intake sound rather than the stupid noise you get from an exhaust. Huge exhausts on N/A... terrible.

I just removed my air filter and returned it to the stock box filter last night!

the performance seems about the same but obviously you havent got the beautiful noise....

this may make me drive slower so i'll prob save money on petrol <_<

But with rolla mani and stock filter the car stops sounding like a fan and starts sounding like a car B)

DO IT!

Mike

those must be heavy <_<

£20? B) where did you get it from?

so no loss in low end power then, just a high end gain?

got it off ebay mate, guy i brought it off had no idea what he was doing, was breakin a car, so after explaining what it was and where it was and what it looked like, he sed £20 delivered.. not sounding to eager i jumped at the chance !!

no loss in power, defo high end gain, took it out tonite after droping my misus off, and fuck me... now it is empty wiv no tools etc.. MINT is all i can say!

if you can get the air filter in the bumper, then do that.

im doin that!! geting the hard piping off an intercooler kit, feeding it down, the radiator can be moved 3 inches.. enuf for the cooler pipe, then mounting it just above where the gap in the bumper is!! should give a nice sound to with induction filter facing out like a mega fone!!

im doin that!! geting the hard piping off an intercooler kit, feeding it down, the radiator can be moved 3 inches.. enuf for the cooler pipe, then mounting it just above where the gap in the bumper is!! should give a nice sound to with induction filter facing out like a mega fone!!

I wonder where you got that idea from???? :(

I might get round to doing mine next week seen as im off!!!