URGENT HELP! calling all ROLLA MANI user's!

hi all, know this is under wrong section but need help asap!! im about to attempt to fit my rolla mani that has just arrived, what am i going to need to do, or is it just bolt off bolt on??? i also was sent the rolla throttle body, is it any different to the starlet one i.e bigger/better, or shall i just take it off and keep the starlet one?!! any help wud be greatly apreciated asap!!! cheers lads

Jay

Keep your standard throttle body, Its pretty stratight forward once you've got the starlet mani removed (hardest part is trying to figure how to undo the bottom bolt on the 4th runner), then its a simple plug in and play jobby.

Earth cable, I attatched mine to the throttle boddy, muddyell attatched his to the fire wall. There is a walkthrough around here somewhere.

Happy fetling <_<

Yes the bottom bolt is a right BITCH,but I done it for Muddyell <_<B)

That bolt is not then needed as the bracket isnt on the Rolla mani...its just bolt on and off basically you may need a trhottle body gasket which is a quid odd from Toyota

Dont forget to reset the ECU after and you may find you accelerator has a bit of travel after but thats an easy fix.

Yea although the rolla mani doesnt give huch adjustment on the cable!!

I made one of these to solve that though!!

IMG_0239.jpg

there are a few mpore pics in my thread!!

A deeper note at higher rpm I would imagine...get a K & N panel filter in the air box B)

16 years old and not much money B) (saving for insurance and other things)

my dad is the one thrashing around in it at the moment, I'd rather be the one dirtying the expensive filter if I'm the one paying for it :p

standard cheapo filters ftw ! (just ordered a replacement one, current one is filthy, but I think I may need to replace the spark plugs aswell because by the looks of it the filter hasn't been changed for a very very long time, if it's been running rich the sparkplugs could be shitted up) <_<

oops, jacking someone elses topic B)

K&N's are about 40 i think the hks ones are about half that...

I've heard bad things about HKS, I trust K&N though.

A little more on topic; do rolla manis make much difference to insurance? (for a 17 year old)

HKS induction kits are not the best not sure about teh panel filters though

Shouldnt do mate, wouldnt really bother mentioning it as its on the Corollas as standard and insurance company would look at you silly <_<

oh fair enough, it's just that I've heard some really stupid things with insurance companies...

funniest one I've heard was: some lad up my street put a sticker on the side of his car, he had a crash, and his insurance company were saying it changed the structural properties of his car and they wouldn't pay out LOL

stole this guys topic lol but might aswell have all the rolla mani questions in one topic rather than starting a new...

Am I right in saying it should cost around £30 from a scrappy and no more than £60 including P&P from anywhere else?