The official track day thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brands/Silverston/Cadwell/Donnington is what I'd deem decent.

Bedford is alright just very strict with sound limits.

Brands defo isn't boring!

They are all very expensive or hours and hours away so would have to stay over night

^I've not driven it but I'd think the big straights would mean my car isn't very well at home there :(

What brands or silverstone? I hit 130 odd on silverstone national on a ct9 - you'll be fine!

They are all very expensive or hours and hours away so would have to stay over night

couple of hundred quid? Silverstone GP is abit of cash at 400 odd but your on an international full gp circuit! - legend. But yea your location doesn't help, you'll have to get a cheap travelodge lol.

Bedford is cheap tbh. Can do a day for 90 odd quid.

Edited by RobSR

I've been looking to do Cadwell/Oulton/Bedford due to price. Combe/brands look a bit boring

Brands hatch boring? lol no man its definitely not that, and coombe is a favourite but thats again probably just down to location as its an hour away..

What brands or silverstone? I hit 130 odd on silverstone national on a ct9 - you'll be fine!

Brands I was on about. That's surprising, I felt way out-muscled at Donington and Rockingham

Brands hatch boring? lol no man its definitely not that, and coombe is a favourite but thats again probably just down to location as its an hour away..

It's the Indy layout I meant, but the normal layout looks good

Ah did rockingham a few years ago on a hybrid at .6 bar, definitely wasn't out muscled.. Got the first session recorded that weren't great... 2nd session battery died but it was loads better - nothing went past the thing!

There's a funny video of some guys in an RX8 getting battered by it haha. Will have to post the link.

Edited by RobSR

Brands I was on about. That's surprising, I felt way out-muscled at Donington and Rockingham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE3qWO4rx-E

Skip to 11mins30sec - its the commentary thats hilarious ... "thats properly sorted that.." Nope its on standard disk and pad, stripped out @ .6 bar on a tongs. Standard shocks with RSR springs :)

Cadwell park sorts the men from the boys

Ill do cadwell..let me know when your doing it in the EK..

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE3qWO4rx-E

Skip to 11mins30sec - its the commentary thats hilarious ... "thats properly sorted that.." Nope its on standard disk and pad, stripped out @ .6 bar on a tongs. Standard shocks with RSR springs :)

Ill do cadwell..let me know when your doing it in the EK..

cool be march I think :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...