Yeh the mileage is high for the price but then it looks very clean. That 11k ones engine bay is a mess, the tte exhaust is missing and I think he had he last known set of original decals that are now ruined

It does look clean, and the black ones look so much better. And I didnt know about the engine bay. I noticed the exhaust missing, shame really as I was tempted but he refused to budge on the price lol.

Looks v v clean although mileage is a little high. Still very nice though

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/161977112732

Black SR on ebay is very clean (But has been very well looked after) I know as its mine :thumbsup:

Can't see the 11k white one being genuine or that nice tbh

It won't let me post for sale ad on here :(

Edited by Andy-SR

Black SR on ebay is very clean (But has been very well looked after) I know as its mine :thumbsup: Can't see the 11k white one being genuine or that nice tbh

It won't let me post for sale ad on here :(

it wont let you post as you have to be a paid club member to sell on here :) Edited by Dale SR

It is lovely mate you really can tell you've looked after it. As I said- mileage isnt everything and I guarantee yours is better than that white one. It's been sat far too long and not in a controlled temperature- does anyone know the story with it? I'm one of the biggest SR fans you'll meet but I just don't rate that one. Info think the mileage is real though.

And I think the white one is being sold by a trader now as he has a few other cars for sale so looks to be breaking eBay rules as it comes across as a private advert- infact I just searched and it's not on there so has probably been told to remove it.

Edited by Pikey009

And I think the white one is being sold by a trader now as he has a few other cars for sale so looks to be breaking eBay rules as it comes across as a private advert- infact I just searched and it's not on there so has probably been told to remove it.

Apparently its sold. I've been interested in the white one but wasn't paying the full asking price. Its nice but nowhere near £2k worth if car.

I hope someone didn't pay 2k for it but at the same time I hope the new owner can restore it. If it's driven regularly then it'll soon just be another SR though. I wouldn't take a penny less than 2k for mine but it is immaculate and has had a lot of cash spent on it

I hope someone didn't pay 2k for it but at the same time I hope the new owner can restore it. If it's driven regularly then it'll soon just be another SR though. I wouldn't take a penny less than 2k for mine but it is immaculate and has had a lot of cash spent on it

That would have been my plan if the dealer was reasonable. Who used to own yours? Is it Marks old car? Id love another SR but they're so rare now haha.

It is lovely mate you really can tell you've looked after it. As I said- mileage isnt everything and I guarantee yours is better than that white one. It's been sat far too long and not in a controlled temperature- does anyone know the story with it? I'm one of the biggest SR fans you'll meet but I just don't rate that one. Info think the mileage is real though.

Thanks, It is a cracking little car, 656 views & 20 watchers on ebay but no real interest yet :sad:

It's the mileage mate or the fact you're maybe too far away from people who want it? You can tell just in the pics how clean and tidy it is. I got mine for just less than yours with 60k but the brakes were shot and it needs the front and bumpers spraying so that's the difference in cash right there. I also had to sort the exhaust.

Thanks, It is a cracking little car, 656 views & 20 watchers on ebay but no real interest yet :sad:

Probably down to the mileage. Alot of people will look at it as just another starlet and think hang on, I can get one with less than half the mileage for the same price. It'll only appeal to an enthusiast with it being original, and finding a buyer can always take time.

Probably down to the mileage. Alot of people will look at it as just another starlet and think hang on, I can get one with less than half the mileage for the same price. It'll only appeal to an enthusiast with it being original, and finding a buyer can always take time.

Exactly that mate.

It's the mileage mate or the fact you're maybe too far away from people who want it? You can tell just in the pics how clean and tidy it is. I got mine for just less than yours with 60k but the brakes were shot and it needs the front and bumpers spraying so that's the difference in cash right there. I also had to sort the exhaust.

Exactly that mate.

I understand the miles are putting some people off, As when I was looking for one, But I'd sooner buy a cared for example that has all original tte parts, history, book pack etc. It was previously owned by a main dealer Toyota technician so has been very well looked after, Price is negotiable of course, So what do you guy's value it at ??

Edited by Andy-SR