Fordie's td04 desert sage glanza. skirt extentions on and new splitter :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers lads.

Cant imagen the cruise pink is too far off to be fair lol.

Not any updates as of yet... just trying to decide what to do with the wheels lol

I'd sell the wheels and nuts..been done to death imo up to you though. Sometimes on here you get lost in other people's builds you/we forget about how we want our own :)

I'd sell the wheels and nuts..been done to death imo up to you though. Sometimes on here you get lost in other people's builds you/we forget about how we want our own :)

I am thinking of ditching the wheels.

Waiting to gather a few steels so i can get rid.. but just dont know what to get next. Lol.

dude that cars so gorgeous,and those colours !!!

love it

Thanks mikey :)

I am thinking of ditching the wheels.

Waiting to gather a few steels so i can get rid.. but just dont know what to get next. Lol.

Thanks mikey :)

Shame you live so far I got steelies for sale! Hmm dig deep into the jap wheel world and you shall find :)

I've got some on my left over shell but i need them left on there to keep that rolling.. hoping to dig some out at work and from friends lol..

Id love to find a jap wheel..

But cant validate spending mega money on set of wheels. Lol

I've got some on my left over shell but i need them left on there to keep that rolling.. hoping to dig some out at work and from friends lol..

Id love to find a jap wheel..

But cant validate spending mega money on set of wheels. Lol

Get saving haha :)

Brought this off a member last year when it turned up found it like this.. bastard couriers URL=http://s1229.photobucket.com/user/fordieL7/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151203_105402_zpsdxnyakoh.jpg.html]20151203_105402_zpsdxnyakoh.jpg

After some plastic staples and plastic welding i managed to get it back in 1 piece and fitted this weekend.. glad it looks ok :)

20160417_143528_zpss6tci6wc.jpg

20160417_143540_zpsswskyamq.jpg

Edited by fordie_glanzaV
  • 3 weeks later...