Hi,

I was looking at this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAMBA-GTX-Billet-Turbocharger-For-SUBARU-FORESTER-XT-TF035HM-13T-Spool-Fast-/192213532361?epid=629592280&hash=item2cc0d1bec9:g:ANsAAOSw0fhXiQB6

Wondering if anyone has any experience.

A big of Googling says that Mamba aren't terrible, and that they actually were part of Kinugawa's before they split to form two companies.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Stock size buy cheap tfo buyva 19t kit on the bay for 125 and get the tfo made in a 19 t. It will be cheapet

Got a link Colin?

I am feeling TF035 more and more but don't know what the crack is just yet.

From what I've read from your posts, they use the TD04 flange, so it would be a case of getting a TD04 Turbo kit, and swapping the turbo out for a TF035h?

Got a link Colin?

I am feeling TF035 more and more but don't know what the crack is just yet.

From what I've read from your posts, they use the TD04 flange, so it would be a case of getting a TD04 Turbo kit, and swapping the turbo out for a TF035h?

yeh

Hi,

I was looking at this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAMBA-GTX-Billet-Turbocharger-For-SUBARU-FORESTER-XT-TF035HM-13T-Spool-Fast-/192213532361?epid=629592280&hash=item2cc0d1bec9:g:ANsAAOSw0fhXiQB6

Wondering if anyone has any experience.

A big of Googling says that Mamba aren't terrible, and that they actually were part of Kinugawa's before they split to form two companies.

Anyone got any thoughts?

based on one case i know of, i can say that the mambo turbo works quite well and very reasonably priced

You not getting it you will have a bigger hybrid as the mamba is a stock size wit billit wheel that's all

No no, I understand. But then why not just buy a TD04 and be done with it.

Surely with the bigger wheel you'll be affecting spool to the point where you may have just bought a WEPR TD04....

it will always spool faster then any tdo4 due to turbine shaft size do some homework and lo0ok up the size differences the 19t compressor wheel is not that much heavier then stock td/tfo wheel there's also weight differences by which brand you buy and type of wheel

i will have a 19t tfo over a 19t tdo4l al day long pure out of drivability

Edited by 5e colin