Will 15 x 8 et 30 fit on my glanza?

et30 will sit 10mm further out than et40; it depends on how wide the wheels are as to how much of an issue it'd be I think. Also how low the car is, if you have an adjustable panhard etc etc :)

I'm pretty sure et30 6.5/7j would fit without too much hassle...

Edited by uberphil88

Hello!

I'm buying some 15x8 ET30 and went for a test fit yesterday on my EP91. They look great but they will definitely need a fair bit of work to make them fit without fouling arches etc!

-Coilovers are a good idea for extra stiffness (stock dampers and lowered springs compress and roll too much)

-An adjustable panhard rod will be needed at the rear end to get the axle in line

-Stretched tyres are pretty much a must, I'll be using 195/45 on the 8J

-Arches will need to be rolled out as much as you can!

I've uploaded some pics in my build thread here, I assume it's these wheels you've seen!

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/33466-amjads-gt-advance-hks/page-13

If you decide not to go for it, I'm only down in Cardiff and have a mint set of GTR Gunmetal coloured MR2 Roadster wheels with nearly new Rainsport 2 tyres for sale. £260 takes them. You won't need to do any faffing around to get them on, they're very light and I'll throw in some 3mm spacers if it on the slight off chance rubs the inner arch liner :)

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/57967-15-mr2-roadstersvery-recent-uniroyal-rainsport-2s-l275/

Hope that helps

Amjad

Edited by Amjad