★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great news mate, and good luck tomorrow!

and a quick question, what bulbs did you use in the dash and where you get them mate? the light thats behind my temp gauge has died so need a new 1!

Thanks for the comments guys!

haha you mean so you can finially clean the fuck out of it again :lol:

glad it passed anyway dude i really want to meet her this year :D

:D I won't deny it's gonna get a few layers of wax to make up for the time I've been away LOL

because of uni work I think the only meets I can make it to this year are the MM meet, any Welsh meet and the August Bank Holiday one but you should see me sometime :p

Did you get them mate :D

Good luck on the vic tomoz

Yeah they look awesome, great service as always Luke! I'll get some pics when I fit them! And thanks!

great news mate, and good luck tomorrow!

and a quick question, what bulbs did you use in the dash and where you get them mate? the light thats behind my temp gauge has died so need a new 1!

Cheers buddy! They were off Ebay, but one of the bulbs they sent was incorrect. I was supposed to chase them up about it a few weeks ago, but been busy with uni etc. Once I email them to let them know what bulbs should be in a Starlet kit, I'll link you to the kit :]

Glad its finally passed mate!!

Good luck on the VIC.

Thanks Liam!

Progress today:

-ISO lead fitted & Stereo nicked from the NA as it's off the road lol

-Discovered the leaky tyres aren't leaky after all haha

-Fitted a plywood boot floor to make it flat

-Got it valeted ready to tomorrow's VIC!

Car will be heading down from Cardiff to Gloucester/Bristol tomorrow (and if it passes the VIC and gets taxed), down to Southampton to pick me up from uni! If you see my uncle in the car give him a flash (of the lights..before anyone suggests otherwise haha)

Wish me/it luck!

Cheers buddy! They were off Ebay, but one of the bulbs they sent was incorrect. I was supposed to chase them up about it a few weeks ago, but been busy with uni etc. Once I email them to let them know what bulbs should be in a Starlet kit, I'll link you to the kit :]

cheers buddy! :lol:

*Update*

Car has passed the VIC check!! :D

My uncle has just taxed it in Bristol, and is resolving the issue of an intercooler pipe popping off before heading down to Soton to pick me up lol :p

I'll be detailing it when the weather is decent and I'll get some proper pics up :lol:

Thanks guys! After all this stress and the hurdles of MOT and VIC I'm so happy!!

As I type I've been updated; boost leak is fixed and car is heading down South teehee! :lol:

:lol: awesome news dude, hopefully you can make it sunday, i should be doing my floor tomorrow now because im not sure jades getting them wheels, but if she does the floor can be done sunday while we have a fiddle with your car etc. lol

I blame getting home so late last night as the reason for me being up this late :)

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

@Charlie, yeah have no plans to convert the NA at the moment. I just know I don't wanna sell it! This car is being used as my uncle's 2nd car until I can insure it when I turn 22 next year. NA will be brought on the road again this Summer

So the drive home was great, loved the fact that this was the first car I'd driven for 2 months lol

I managed to get hold of some more pre-MOT pictures off my bro

aca0a5c1.jpg

8c473199.jpg

43380b17.jpg

b1fbbce5.jpg

And then I gave it a quick wash today (note the dragster stance is due to having to replace the snapped lowering springs for OEM ones, will be lowered again soon)

ebf8ea9f.jpg

b57239cc.jpg

6a4f1f45.jpg

e141ed28.jpg

a58a053f.jpg

fdad65df.jpg

Thanks to LukEp for these decals :)

1c7b2c50.jpg

9daf9466.jpg

72a4f87d.jpg