★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks fellas! Yeah properly excited for it, annoying that I can't go down and see how it's coming along; first time I've ever left one of my cars in someone else's hands! :)

Small update

All repair work is finished! Spoke to my uncle today and he said everything has lined up nicely, the car's been jigged etc and he's now smoothing out the bumper cutout! Should be going into paint shortly! :)

I asked him but he didn't take any pics (did tell him to take some next time he goes to the bodyshop though) :)

So prep work is now happening, should be ordering an IDWORKZ TOM's grille too, just waiting on pics of one with mesh put in first! And when that arrives it can then be all sprayed!

Wahey managed to get some pics sent over just now! Car is now fully prepped and ready for paint! :p

e15d18b3.jpg

0f498b26.jpg

Decided not to get the IDworkz grille and GI bonnet, need to focus on the essentials first :(

Will be getting an Ebay Exedy clutch shortly and who knows how much the MOT will cost B)

I am LOVING this picture :(

40a194a5.jpg

:p

Larvvvv it :p looks mean above ^^ comeing along nicely amjad.

Cheers Tyron B)

Nice man, didn't realise you had an EP82 as well, looking good so far. Will keep an eye on it.

Thanks buddy! Yeah I had my first ride in a mate's GT last May, after experiencing it, it's only a matter of time before you need the feeling of boost in your life! Had this sitting on my drive 3 months later hehe

looking good man bumped into your uncle the other night he was asking me if i knew where to get a headlight from lol

Nice one Ow! Haha yeah he mentioned it, he keeps telling me to spray the wheels white (he used to see yours about when you had the Enkei's :(

Managed to get a headlight & indicator for £25 but the idiot who posted it sent it in a loose box with no bubble wrap = broken bottom bracket! The bodyshop guy should be able to fix it up though, just need an indicator because it is cracked

Thanks fellas! I cannot waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit until it's done! :thumbsup:

Apparently it came out of paint earlier and into the oven thing(?) to set the paint. It just needs flatting/polishing and then the whole car is getting mopped, should be done by Monday!

Ordered some plates last night; 3/4 size UK plate for the front and a small 12x6 import for the rear, along with some JDM air fresheners..Will also be getting a BOV pipe (thanks Sparky) for the Greddy Type S soon!

Next job: MOT!

P.S I'll try to get some pics sent over to me when my uncle picks the car up :ph34r: