Martins Zisco Built 5e,!! start up video page 3 :D !!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers boys chocking to drive the thing u have no idea lol

MIKE wats dates of totb that's something id love to do, id need to get a trailer sorted first and get it all set up properly still alot to do when its back as its standard interior still and on kyb shocks

Cheers boys chocking to drive the thing u have no idea lol

MIKE wats dates of totb that's something id love to do, id need to get a trailer sorted first and get it all set up properly still alot to do when its back as its standard interior still and on kyb shocks

Last weekend in July normally. :) hope you can get it done mate.

That's a good while away for me to get the car set up , be a good chance of me going down, will you be there to defend your sprint title?:p anything new happening on yours this year ?

Good good. Had a bit off head work few suspension setup changes and put it on a diet ;)

• 4 weeks later...

have a little update pic :) engline looking good all together

mertin_zps56a96809.jpg

Well engine is now in the car, but turns out my zisco exhaust fits not even close to being right so in the process of working something out with zisco....., i was itching to get this ready soon but

with work commitments i aint to bothered right now, when its ready its ready :) heres a look of the exhaust.. lol

lol2_zps3687b80a.jpg

• 2 months later...

Any updates Martin ? :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant believe the only update was you asking about an update :(

was uber excited for a moment there. lol

Phil

sorry guys but no updates :( i have asked for some engine bay pics but mike says the cars away to get the zisco exhaust modified that doesn't fit right, so cant get pics yet

hopefully have something soon?????????????????

Edited by PokerFace

Just seen this build please excuse my late post.

Fuck thats way off :shok: I have been comparing mine and looks like your back section has a waaay too agressive bend.

Not to worry though mate once that's rectified you will have an awesome system :D.

James

• 3 weeks later...

exhaust has been fixed..... supposed to be getting pics of engine bay tomorrow so hopefully be able to add these pictures in here for a long awaited update!

doubt im gonna have this for summer, im going to america for a month next month then vegas in august, dont see it being ready before then :(

60mph!? I can't hear shit after 30mph :D

You got a video of yours on/off boost PokerFace?

no sorry, the car hasn't been started up yet, ill get a video from mike when they start to run it in and post it in here, im interested to what it sounds like with this turbo

as ive heard 1 with a ct9 but obv be a diffrent note with a bigger turbo than a ct9?

• 2 weeks later...

cheers daniel , keep watching this video of my car with the 4e running 300 ish here and thinking what the fuck its going to be like with the spec it is now!!??

ahh i so cant wait to drive boost again its been so long :(

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyrc8tVEr80