Phils EP82 GT couple of pics at dyno day

Looking good as always mate :) what she make?

James

Cheers James

She was ran 4-5 times and we took the low/middle reading, most it ran was 380 least it pulled was 369 as she got warmer

We were data logging at the time and only built 1.55bar on the dyno but she is mapped and pulling 1.65 on the road

Phil

Edited by Phil

Ah got the flange swapped on the mani? Be good to see some better pics of that :)

Nice numbers

Thanks

I was flat out so didn't stop for many pics!

That's it fitted with the flange trimmed down and v band sorted

5C1D4EC8-37BB-4499-A512-BCE811860C5D.jpg

6007706A-3C49-4CB7-A872-BC2D202FDA0D.jpg

That's the new exhaust (still small/quiet but few restrictions)

DFCFFF26-D206-4646-B2A0-0475B6FA771C.jpg

AE36AAFE-0AF7-4859-9D1A-DE2D2BCE088C.jpg

^^ turbo rotated with exhaust nearly behind it making use of the slim tial housing!

All to get the filter straight on :)

And then a new intercooler setup with larger pipework

9FBF0210-5946-4C47-9335-7D8D4DB30066.jpg

And finally her down in the rollers get tested

507EC3F7-8007-4E0F-8B44-1FD8BE4D5E5B.jpg

Phil

Edited by Phil

Looking good phil, but 371bhp?!? You on race fuel ? Jesus haha

Lol no man, but got pretty good timing into the map😆 Thanks to Chris. Nothing mega just the norm on pump fuel like.

Ryan-11 made 394 on a gt2860rs on pump fuel which makes sense, he ran better super unleaded than we get here in n.ireland and more boost.

Def tramps on well, close to useless unless bone dry. Next is boost by gear and boost by tps

This was more of a check to see what the setup would stick down

Phil

Ah i see, i wasn't sure if you were cutting the other completely off. Glad its all on tho. Im getting more an more tempted by a '28RS on mine too..

No rob lol I couldn't give up such a flat surface to weld the new flange on to since we were making the exhaust to suit straight after anyways

Phil

Lol no man, but got pretty good timing into the map😆 Thanks to Chris. Nothing mega just the norm on pump fuel like.

Ryan-11 made 394 on a gt2860rs on pump fuel which makes sense, he ran better super unleaded than we get here in n.ireland and more boost.

Def tramps on well, close to useless unless bone dry. Next is boost by gear and boost by tps

This was more of a check to see what the setup would stick down

Phil

Was also gonna say sounds about right. Plenty of people hitting 350+ on a 2860 at 1.5 ish bar. The wonders of a proper Ecu and map.

No rob lol I couldn't give up such a flat surface to weld the new flange on to since we were making the exhaust to suit straight after anyways

Phil

Makes sense. Good stuff either way.

Unreal that power mate, I'm shocked to be honest :lol:

Standard inlet and all that still? What ecu are you running?

Might sack off the aftermarket inlet and just get a good standalone system and another map, always wanted 350+ with the torque of the stock inlet

Unreal that power mate, I'm shocked to be honest :lol:

Standard inlet and all that still? What ecu are you running?

Might sack off the aftermarket inlet and just get a good standalone system and another map, always wanted 350+ with the torque of the stock inlet

Fresh valves and refreshed head only aftermarket items in there are solid lifters and 268degree billet cams

4efe inlet and cooler pipework matched to throttle body.

Link atom G4+ with boost control etc

Phil

Fresh valves and refreshed head only aftermarket items in there are solid lifters and 268degree billet cams

4efe inlet and cooler pipework matched to throttle body.

Link atom G4+ with boost control etc

Phil

Wow, cheers for the info mate, mad setup!