• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

then begin the engine tetailing work

stripped it back ready for paint (still not finished yet so not fitted)

100_1428.jpg

painted my Vtec solenoid cover and plug cover

100_1426.jpg

also painted my dizzy cap

100_1429.jpg

painted my strut brace and oil filler cap

100_1434.jpg

100_1438.jpg

fitted my engine torque damper

100_1441.jpg

100_1442.jpg

Jim

dude was your exhaust done at unique exhausts in stafford?he does a mint job and is cheap too...he was quoted my mate £120 for a decat and pre cat for his astra gsi turbo which is really good,what have you had built up cat back 2.25"?

carbon wing looks ubes mate...youl have to come rugeley soon so i can drool over it and hear vtec yo,whos is that glanza too?tell him to not come near here haha or he'l have a angry Starlet owner on his ass yo

the exhaust system is down pipe back, Phil at unique exhausts is a very good friend of mine and has worked on my cars since i have been driving, his work is excellent.

my manifold has just arrived in the country so thats the next task to fit and my blue radiator hoses have just arrived on my desk at work :p

the spoiler was expensive but worth it no didnt have to remorgage the house but did have to sell a CRX lol

Jim

redlines at 9000 but we are adjusting that once the titanium valve train goes in. Vtec comes in at 5200 (ran a 15.2 1/4 mile totally standard with full interior and a slipping clutch lol)

the manifold going on is a custom one i have brought a 4-2-1 from OBX racing but we are using it to make a custom 4-1 to promote torque

the car was up at 5500 but as it came from the same place as the CRX and they are good friends i got it for 4500 cash

Jim