ITB's simple question (i hope)

As above Triumph tt600 are the easiest to fit. i had a set on my 4efe. i just cut a standard mani and rounded the ports to fit then used silicone joiners. Bracket for the throttle body, small bit of tin, even a bit of a can of coke will do to fit the TPS to the itbs. Then you have to drill and tap the runners to fit vac points. Using a vac rail then connect map sensor and brake booster. You can also buy an idle control valve that sits in the old throttle body coolant lines and connect the vac side to the rail. Then map!

I didnt unfortunately as i did it all myself and it never saw a rolling road. It was enough to keep with 20v Ae111 levins anyway :p

If i where to do it again i would be using a jap 100ps engine with a 4efte loom and ecu. The engine can rev to 7200 as standard so you dont have to worry about valve float etc and the turbo ecu has a fairly aggressive off boost map that works spectacularly with them :)

I'm just considering all options and quite the car being NA. I havnt got deep pockets but then I'm not looking for big power maybe 130ish really. What ever i end up doing will be on an emanage blue and all mapped properly

I didnt unfortunately as i did it all myself and it never saw a rolling road. It was enough to keep with 20v Ae111 levins anyway :p

I sometimes wish i put my 20v in a ep80 or 70. The 91 is ok and quite refined but i could have got the weight down another 100kgs which would have made heaps of difference.