1987 "Artic granny" EP70

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After few hour, goes more matt in one day, have to wait. I think one wet layer is enough, have learned that, otherwise wrinkle is too heavy and sharp corners craks.

20160425_214143_zpsgd7ovgut.jpg

N/A intake manifold and Glanza throtlebody, bolt on, don't know benefits yet, have to test or change smaller oem. Exhaust manifold is still mystery, turbo or n/a...

20160426_164306_zpsglazgqdy.jpg

20160426_164001_zpse9hek7jm.jpg

And attempt to install inside blower speed selector from EE100 Corolla, don't fit to original place, but original is two time changed and no more available. Burned wires and melyed plastic inside, P7 owners knows :/

20160426_175722_zpsy4ez8qln.jpg

Cutted Starlet wires, so hard and burned near plug. Easy to connect, Corolla selector have four speeds and Starlet three, so one wire not connected, and no light wires.

Arg, I bought new drum handbrake cables and other have red cover, damn, I'm pedant and this can't allowed :/ Red don't have any brand and cheap looking plastic mounting point. Other black is made by Shibami Japan and good lookin quality. Called already to Koivunen customservice and got info that all right cables in Finland are red and no more coming.Have to hunt black one outboard somewhere. Never seen red cable, life is hard sometimes :/

20160502_150801_zpsuqmqbqsg.jpg

Maybe I have to put EP82 GT disks then, I, m having those also and brand new BluePrint cables for those. Plan was to keep drum long as possible, because better handbrake. I have also EP91 n/a drum brakes and cables, but don't know are those too long for EP70 body, 8cm longer axle arms. I'm gona do hydraulic handbrake also side of cable system, for autoslalom...

20160505_205547_zpsxipufogv.jpg

Car went out of garage, so pissed to clean shit away behind fuel filler tube wall. Have to do this before installing. Luckily summer is here, no more snow shit :) This must be ready this weekend, hopefully free weekend from job also...

20160505_205440_zpsfg8a791b.jpg