Any places like that are fucking useless. I swear theyd get lost on a straight pissing road!

I work next to an sts tyres place and the people that work there know next to nothing about cars.

They did my tracking once, car came out with the steeringwheel 1/4 turn out, They told me i needed to recenter my wheel, what they'd actually done was set one wheel to 0 on the display and adjusted the other side up to it, meaning my wheel was miles out! After i explained how to do there job they managed to do it correctly!

It baffles me who trained them or how they even got jobs sometimes.

Any places like that are fucking useless. I swear theyd get lost on a straight pissing road!

I work next to an sts tyres place and the people that work there know next to nothing about cars.

They did my tracking once, car came out with the steeringwheel 1/4 turn out, They told me i needed to recenter my wheel, what they'd actually done was set one wheel to 0 on the display and adjusted the other side up to it, meaning my wheel was miles out! After i explained how to do there job they managed to do it correctly!

It baffles me who trained them or how they even got jobs sometimes.

I've had a lucky escape then lol, not many places near me that do wheel tracking :-(

If youve got coilovers then you'll be wanting a place thats got a 4 wheel laser aligner, like a Hofmann or something like that. Most Kwik fit do have decent aligners but if they wont touch cars with coilovers thats a bit pointless.

I have been driving it about since the coilovers got fitted in January, with the steering wheel a little over to the right, Got it sorted now from a little back street tyre and exhaust place, the boss told me he only had the basic 4 wheel alignment set up and can sort out my steering wheel problem which he has so will do for now I suppose, only cost me £20, laser alignment next time:-)

I've got a pair of brand new Eibach camber bolts for sale.

Last Friday I went to my local kwik fit for a laser alignment after fitting a pair of camber bolts and they were fantastic. It's luck of the draw to be honest on how decent a place like that is. The lad said most places just go off the standard specs they get given from the system and it normally depends on the boss if they're allowed to do custom adjustments.