Is there any tutorials on removing these and installing new ones lads because the tubes are fairly deep so I'm at a loss at the moment ! Seems that cylinder 3 has a bit of oil around the plug and I wanna change the seals and see if it cures the misfire!

Ahhhh I see thanks mate :) that's probably the only way there's oil getting into my plug tube is it? I've compression tested the engine got good results across all 4 so there's no ring damage or piston damage, unless it's the valve guides but i doubt it is to be honest!

I used a heatgun first, then used an allen key through the spark plug hole and give it gentle hits with a rubber mallet so the old seal falls out, works ;) then put a little oil around the new ones and press them in using the old one a cylindrical object like a piece of pipe and go at it again with the mallet, don't push them in too far!!!

I used a heatgun first, then used an allen key through the spark plug hole and give it gentle hits with a rubber mallet so the old seal falls out, works ;) then put a little oil around the new ones and press them in using the old one a cylindrical object like a piece of pipe and go at it again with the mallet, don't push them in too far!!!

That's a great way of explaining it

Thanks mate 👍🏻

A few years ago Colin mate I couldn't get the hang on it, I tryed a flat head screwdriver, but it just kept ripping through the seal is there a way of doing it?