tonos really really really loud ep91 (159.8db) epTastic

hello my name is tono living in the netherlands,and i drive a starlet ep9 ,and it is the loudest little car in europe i give some specs

head unit alpine 9855r with Ipod

compo RE Audio triple xxx 250 watts

1 amp rockford 8004

2 subs RE Audio 18 inch 3500 watts each

4x rockford t30001 playing on 0.7 ohm give on this moment 18000 watts

score,s on termlab

154,5 db on 30 herz

156,0 db on 33 herz

159.8 db on 44 herz playing on music if you will see the car an the sound go to youtube.com and search to my name dbwesz enjoy it :)B) greets and see you

i've rebuilt my frontplate of the wall it tooks a lot of time ( 4 days ) :) to get an completly new front.

the first couple of pics are from the old front.

THE CAR

spa0278ic1.jpg

10007934uiyt1.jpg

p1273125sm4.jpg

japanseautofestival2007qy4.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEW SETUP / MAKE OVER

taking the old one out. and (repair) the MDF

spa0261mc4.jpg

the new front LIKE STEVE"S CIVIC wall

spa0258kb7.jpg

the port.. tuned on 30 / 31 HZ

spa0268wl5.jpg

the port from the front .

spa0271ko4.jpg

getting the new front panel in the car.

spa0275xy3.jpg

the frontpanel painted and ALMOST ready.

spa0289px1.jpg

my amps: 4 x Rockford t30001bd and a RF t8004 for the frontspeakers,

s8000709ol5dy1.jpg

spa0290xj9.jpg

side view of my car.

spa0292qa7.jpg

s800070711111dj7fa3.jpg

holy crap!!!!

THATS CLASS!!!!! and i thought i was pumpin big tunes for a starlet with a 15" sony and 1600w amp!!!!

thats incredible!!!! i actually think thats pretty cool, it deviates GREATLY from the norm of goin 'jap' style and strippin out the rear etc etc etc and instead u have gone for out and out sound!!!! awesome! if that things set up for heavy metal i will be even happier!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

i have seen pictures of this on Team-paseo.nl they have a few photos of your car in their event photos section.

i have always admired that car, but next stop is something a bodykit or glanza conversion. then atleast it looks good from the ouside! :) at the moment it looks standard.

but i do love the size of your subs there mate

yeah i know what you means ,i have a bodykit and more special stuffs to make a glanza, but the car weights without the stereo 800 kilo,s and now extra weights 580 kilo = 1380 kilo, i have special bars by the frame and wheels the car is very low and something lower en he hits the ground