tonos really really really loud ep91 (159.8db) epTastic

wooo hell thays amazing...

i cant believe the wind shield poped out,

what kind/ brand of sound deadening do u have in that car and what parts of the car have u deadened.... im interested in sound deadening some of my car?

fair play for doing such a crazy audio setup in a starlet....

i'm not denying its loud mate, RE stuff is legendary, i've had a few of their subs myself over the years, but i do still argue that its not the loudest hatch, i used to be a frequent member on TA so i know alot of the boys on there.

i assume its sat on the bump stops though? not really a drivers car. this is for serious SPL boys, thats one hard hitting little starlet.

i can't help but wonder why you used a starlet to begin with, they aren't the most solidly built cars in the world, the word 'tin can' comes to mind :)

last time read this ecksjay maybe you you lern something SPL are 50 60 70 herz and we play 30 35 herz, how lower the frequincy how difficul ,when we play with a box from 70herz :(:( than is easy to get a higher score oke. :)

Nice Car mate. The Audio looks great...

Very impressive results man with 159db,

There's a car from Cork here knocking out 155db from a Polo, it won 1st place in every SPL competition it has entered in Ireland, for the past 2 years, and funny enough has taken 2nd and 3rd places in SQ also. Now most of the Amps have been replaced for bigger and better so I can imagine what its knocking out now...

Can really appreciate what you've done and the work you've put in as I use to be in the same boat with my Starlet awhile back. I was running a nice simple show set-up knocking out just over 139db but fortunately I got the speed bug and dumped all the Audio I had for just a set of door pods and 6x9's... :blink:

thanks for the comments, now i am starting with a new project and when it is ready than i will try the world title of bass race wins the record is 166db playing on music,and i now that i have avery good chance :huh::blink: ;)

• 3 weeks later...