Glanza Headlight Modification

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Dub, Keirz and Gaz :p:pB)

Do it Dub please!!!!!!! B)

Im sorry but i am also no sheep. I will forever not like them (except on an R8 or any other Audi).

If it makes you happy mate do as much as you like but im sure your aware now you have entered into a chav/neon/blingd up, hating zone so there are gonna be a few comments from members.

Bourkey

i did not say it was an r8 i said audi r8 headlights *look alike*

they look nothing like them - thus they arent look alike at all

most people on TGTT like them

then they are clearly f**ked up.

right lets get this straight i am 53 ive got 1 leg and u think im a chav?

yeah right its called being different

That is the weirdest post ever as im sure i've seen i picture of you somewhere and you look much younger than 53.

Explain pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeee....

Bourkey

dont get me wrong mate im not slating what your doing. you will get to the age soon when you realise that things like this are a little pointless and would rather spend money and time on things that will actually increase performance. and many true enthusiasts will bracket these sorts of mods into the chav catagary.

its your car so do with it what makes you happy. you just cant expect true starlet junkeys to like what your doing because it put the cars that they love into a catagary that they hate.

my 2p

anyway back to the sheep pics.........

sheep_racing.jpg

I think he new he was in a chav/neon/bling hating zone after his first Glanza :p

basically saying im a chav wait till you see the rear of the car and then decide. and anyways just because u have your own design does not mean your a chav.... its just standing out from others.....

No he is not...

What he is saying is that this is a site free from all the usual neons and blinged up cars that you see all over the UK, Which if im not correct are usually associated with chavs or similar types of people. That is why we buy Starlets and Glanzas as they have a crowd that doesn't follow the rest.

What you are doing is bringing chav related (or what will be) led style lights here. Not calling you a chav but the lights are chavvy. I do like some chavvy things people do as i have many friends who aren't chavs but like all that stuff. I also fit chavvy sound systems that could moves houses as they are so loud but i am not a chav.

As said ,mate do what you like to your car but you will soon realise that you could have a pretty smart glanza if you spent it in the right place instead of pointless lights.

Bourkey