Glanza Headlight Modification

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what to think of them tbh dude

They don't suit the lines of the Glanza headlights in my opinion. If they were more curvy I think they could look quite good, but now they just look like 'L' shapes!

I think im on the fence on this one...

I kind of like it but i'd prefer it to be less boxey as Liam said.

On the other hand...

Don't make a Glanza an R8. A Glanza is a good car but it will NEVER be an R8. And it is currently my second favourite car at the mo.

Hmmm I can see this becoming very popular with chavs etc

Looks good on the R8 and various other Audi's and Saab's that come with them standard but it doesnt look right on the Glanza sorry im sure it could look good done properly etc but it looks to square in your case

:) ;) :D:D Why?

Each to thier own tho i suppose

Like sparky said its gonna be nig with the chavs and i think you might have just started them off

^ I like it so what im a chav now? a bit different doesnt make you chav mate.. its like fad folk will slag it to start with then soon enough you'll have it..

just like neons.. they were slagged then every one and there granny had them.. then they were disliked again.

its a little something that makes his car different from the rest.. and you all say R8... who said thats what he was aiming for...

.. and you all say R8... who said thats what he was aiming for...

You have to be blind, dumb, ignorant, or all the above to not see that...

And excuse me, generalisation much? Everyone had neons? Wow, and they say the strongly opinionted people are narrow-minded...that's like the biggest bull I've heard in a single sentence...along with "Everyone speeds all the time, they know they can't help it, why else do we modify cars" and "we're all modifying our cars for the same passion". Pshhhhhhhhhhh

lol i see where the r8 idea is comming from, my point was who said he was wanting it to look like an r8..

and for the rest man im not even sure what your ranting about?

any way on with the thread... nice one mate :)