Glanza Headlight Modification

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he is not...

What he is saying is that this is a site free from all the usual neons and blinged up cars that you see all over the UK, Which if im not correct are usually associated with chavs or similar types of people. That is why we buy Starlets and Glanzas as they have a crowd that doesn't follow the rest.

What you are doing is bringing chav related (or what will be) led style lights here. Not calling you a chav but the lights are chavvy. I do like some chavvy things people do as i have many friends who aren't chavs but like all that stuff. I also fit chavvy sound systems that could moves houses as they are so loud but i am not a chav.

As said ,mate do what you like to your car but you will soon realise that you could have a pretty smart glanza if you spent it in the right place instead of pointless lights.

Bourkey

Hold on a sec bourkey mate! Does that mean i am a chav with my sound system? :p

Hold on a sec bourkey mate! Does that mean i am a chav with my sound system?

My point exactly, as i was saying the lights are chavvy not that he was a chav. Sound systems are chav related but unless you have a car full of subs and bright lights then i doubt it is chavvy :p . I have a simple one sub system like you as well.

Bourkey

I couldn't live without my sub. Music sounds so dull without one. With a sub you hear bass you wouldn't hear with 4" speakers. :p

Also Dub, Do some more of them mixes you used to do. I loved them.

Bourkey

basically saying im a chav wait till you see the rear of the car and then decide. and anyways just because u have your own design does not mean your a chav.... its just standing out from others.....

"wait till you see the rear of the car and then decide"

god what have you dun??

2f2f spoiler? ooh ooh.. its green numberplate lights isnt it? :rolleyes:

im not totally against lights, but i think some lights take the pee.. i mean, i have about 60 blue LED's in my room that were going on the Galliano, i havnt got around to it yet although i have got my mums xmas LED's ( about 60 on them, but plug in ones) in my red paseo... i mean, its personal taste but im not keeping the tree lights in there forever, its just a matter of do i like the red. and.. i do :lol:

all im saying is those lights are chavvy, they will be on spakso's and corsa's before you can say bobs your uncle, and toyota owners are above bodykits and washing line spoilers. we are all for the subtle modifications.

at the end of the day its your car (or your dads) and its your choice. but i see making your lights look like a boxy version of an R8 set of lights is a pointless attempt at impressing your mates. your mates will be impressed when you tell them you dont care what they think its your choice, not following the croud.

i think everyone should lay off him, its not to everyones taste but its HIS car and he can do whatever he likes with it.

i do think alot of people will change their perspective of the lights if they see the car in the flesh. i just think its a bad photo. personally i wouldnt do it to my car, but i understand where hes coming from, i always try and make my car unique, not chaving it up. just trying to be different from everyone else.