Glanza Headlight Modification

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol opinions definatly seam devided on this one for sure

im into it

i think the idea of what you done is good mate, will make good daylight running lights

do you have any more pictures of what you did to do that?

i have an idea for some projector lenses from the ls600h but would never have time to do it.

Audi R8

http://vne-resource.iol.co.za/30/picdb/3/0/97363

so much better than your glanza if im honest.. not as in the car, as in the LED's. yeh as jeremy clarkson say, it looks like a council house at christmas, but i mean, ive considered this, i have spare headlights, i might drill a few holes and stick some in, going with the shape of the light not just going square, but being truely honest, your strip does not do the car any justice

gaz keep up with the loling LOL

would look good on a gt square light with circles in the headlights done properly so it comes across as a quad light. i would love to try that. as this is what my polo was like and i think its uber sexy heres a pic to explain.>DSC00061.jpg

cheers. thats the only pic i have left. (slight tear in my eye) that car is probably fucked now lol the kit i had on it was so freakin fragile im surprised no one ever bumped into it in a car park because i would be fucked it would have cracked all over the place. and now i got a starlet which i love even more and got loads of chhhhuuunts bashin in to me. no dents touch wood but few scratches front and rear.

looks to be the ones he bought.

personally i'd rather the larget gap between each LED... like the R8

you clearly are blind little man.... his lights are square which people have commented on... the link suggested above are curved and not at all where he has made his.

r8 or not its a smart idea that some like some dont.. its a matter of opinion and the fella likes it so yey! nice job mate is different on GLANZA's

people that slate it because its a copy of an R8 bt they are a bit dumb founded for the fact that alot of people use other cars parts for modding insperation! not the first time ive seen some ideas from one car on another... example.. angels eyes from BMW... now on pretty much any car there is.

soon enough the sheep will follow :p

at the end of the day who would sit in the house with a drill in there hand and cut up there headlight lense with no spare incase screw it up, and thanks glanza lover and he stated a goodpoint angel eyes bmw is the origional make CARS WITH THEM ON ***ARE NOT BMWS*** and i did not say it was an r8 i said audi r8 headlights *look alike* and most people on TGTT like them so i will keep waiting until the sheep follow and then i will be like thought there were shit B):p