would you buy a gt or a glanza?

stuck on what to get.

like the glanza because of the looks

gt would be faster right because of weight?

does the gt have the first and second boost restricted or not?

any help please as i'm goin mad deciding.

cheers craig

Asking other people what they would buy wont really help you mate!

You need to think about what you prefer!

If you dont like the looks of the GT then dont buy one because its you that has to see it parked on your drive/street everyday and not us :p

Its a litte known fact that a GT is 4.5 seconds quicker to 60 and has a top speed double that of a Glanza. Also, a recent survey showed that 97.6% of the general public confuse Glanza's with Micra's; this was not the case for the mighty GT.

**the above information may be from an unscrupulous source.

i have a gt but if you want something a tad safer go with the glanza. i bought the gt as it came with a few goddies which would set me back a fair bit but if i were to crash it touch wood i dont i would go for a glanza as the rattly boot most people have to put up with when having a gt is driving me up the wall. but come summer time windows down music up is my approach.

cheaper insurance = gt

safer = glanza

micra looking rear end = glanza

cheaper to buy = gt

restriction on glanza = who gives a shit thats easy to fix

if you crash = glanza would probably be best as you could pick up a sportif and swap bits over as ep82 is harder to find

i always wanted a glanza. hence why i bought one.

ive driven a gt and a glanza and i'd say the gt felt much more 'alive' (probably due to the less weight) but i couldnt live with one theyre just a little bit too harsh, whereas the glanza is a bit more comfy and (i think) easier to live with.

but i would say, look at the cars side by side and decide what you like best.

my 2p

i would get a GT.

people constantly asking me what body kit i had on my Micra would piss me off no end if i got a Glanza! :p

think GT's look much more aggresive and less bubbly and girly.

it's pretty much down to looks because both are highly tuneable so stock figures mean jack shit and they both roll on the same chassis which can (should) be modified to handle well.

oh and the money you save from paying extra to buy/insure a Glanza you could spend on making the GT more fun to drive! B)

did i mention Glanzas look like Micras from the back? i think i did, didn't i? oh yeah i did

gt's look old. Lighter don.'t always mean better and if you start to strip the car then. No carpet more noise. No back seats means no girls lol and your more likely to strip a gt then a glanza has there to nice to strip lol. If you just buying for performance for like a track car then go for the gt but if it is a street car that looks modern then glanza there both the same engine so it is down to looks

Glanza's look much nicer, but depends on what you want.. the glanza is more micra looking and the gt is more nova looking

BUT, the gt has nicer standard seats... they are sports seats whilst the glanza is like as flat as a board like the n/a starlets :rolleyes:

The wieght different is only like 10kg, not worth taking into account... Depends on what you're going to do with it.

But don't listen to me, i dont have any lol. I just know some close mates or sister who has them.

I know you said GT or a Glanza but.....N/A converted into a 4EFTE. :rolleyes: . No aircon to sap away at the power, no restrictions, plus it's the lightest out of the lot (i think).

I bet i've turned this into a good debate now.

Bourkey

..Lighter don.'t always mean better and if you start to strip the car then. No carpet more noise...

How is lighter not better lol, and more noise?! whats to complain about that, dont be so boring lol :p.

but on a serious note, gt's feel alot more alive..

true enthusiasts goes for a gt :p

*i know war is going to break out after that last comment*

Si