Here's my 1st part of my project complete I've added ma light brows, next is going to be ma front mount n HKS adjustable actuator then ma Zep decat, Sard FPR & Cusco Oil Catch Can, carpet floor in boot and Corbeau seats, so watch this space...

When i got the car last year it already had these parts on it below;

TRD Wheels

TRD Adjustable Racing Suspension

Apexi Full Exhaust

Apexi Filter

Greedy Turbo Timer

TRD Leads

TRD Front Strut Brace

Blitz Blow Off Valve

TRD Diff

TRD Front Anti Roll Bar

also a new wing afta some ned hit my car with a beer bottle :p (u can see the dent on the passenger side)

Before

before.jpg

After

after.jpg

you have got the exact angle/height/width of the first picture.. you left your camera on that stand! B) eyebrows look pretty smart mate

Na a just made sure the camera was about the same place and then used photoshop to make sure they wer lined up the same :p

Finaly got some time at the weekend there, so thot id get my front mount and HKS adjustable actuator fitted.

DSC00025.jpgDSC00027.jpg

DSC00032.jpgDSC00034.jpg

It wasnt to hard to fit what did take the time was getting the bumper to fit back on lol.

Fitment of the actuator wasnt to hard either once i had all the pipes removed the only dificult part was fitting the clip as its easy to loose it, i just now need to get it on a rr and set up...

DSC00033.jpg

I was also able to reroute the pipes for the boost aswell as you can see below as i dont have a solenoid.

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

I its the Autobahn FMIC on there and i it sounds soooo good breathing now even ma dump is louder :p

av still got ma eye brows just toke them of to do the work...

Next is to cut the bumper and get it painted also gona move the plate but just need payday to arrive lol

• 2 weeks later...