mate that looks smart as f**k!

great attention to detail,

and the font is pretty cool too

i take it that was orignaly an sr cluster?

if so you might stumble onto a pure head mincer trying to fit it...

mate that looks smart as f**k!

great attention to detail,

and the font is pretty cool too

i take it that was orignaly an sr cluster?

if so you might stumble onto a pure head mincer trying to fit it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers dude, the cluster is actually from a GLS, i have high hopes that it will fit otherwise i'll be pissed, what is it that will make it difficult to fit??

Thanks.

i dont remember the gls as having a rev counter,

does your car have a rev counter already?

if not i think you will need to splice through the loom to get all the relivent wires to mate up for a start.....

with the sr there are three long plug in style conectors,

eps without a revcounter are missiing one of these plugs,

if your handy with a multi meter you could retrace every wire back to get it to work as this has been done before

i think the speedo and most of the warning lights would work ok though,

good luck :D

i dont  remember the gls as having a rev counter,

does your car have a rev counter already?

if not i think you will need to splice through the loom to get all the relivent wires to mate up for a start.....

with the sr there are three long plug in style conectors,

eps without a revcounter are missiing one of these plugs,

if your handy with a multi meter you could retrace every wire back to get it to work as this has been done before

i think the speedo and most of the warning lights would work ok though,

good luck :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hold on... mine is a non revcounter jobbie... and it has 3 plugs!! the glanza cluster ive got wouldnt work in it though!! one of the indicatior lights stayed on, and the temperature guage went right round!!! lol

Rich.

Yeh, the GLS does have a rev counter becuase thats where mine is from, i also have the chrome surrounds. As for the plugs they all fit in but the wiring is wrong as you said, so i'm looking into this, i won't be beaten yet, gone to too much trouble.

Cheers for the comments.

lol i went and bought a glanza cluster for £80 and it didnt work!! i spent alot of time gettin mine, drove 4 hours to get it!! still no luck hence the non rev counter white dials!!

Rich.

Yeh, the GLS does have a rev counter becuase thats where mine is from, i also have the chrome surrounds. As for the plugs they all fit in but the wiring is wrong as you said, so i'm looking into this, i won't be beaten yet, gone to too much trouble.

Cheers for the comments.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure I was told by my mate that the green wire is the rev counter, but not really looked into it so don't take my word for it because I'm not sure its right. lol. :D

• 3 weeks later...

You should be able to get it to work......i got a glanza cluster to work in my standard EP91......even the rev counter...... :huh:

but that was ages ago....so i dont remember what i did.....or i may not remember because of this beer i'm drinking ;)

I may come back later with a more helpful response.....if i remember ;)

• 2 weeks later...