Ok so with all the niggly bits going on with my engine am pulling it out and refreshing it all. Parts so far

*head gasket set inc new head bolts

*full hose kit

*new crank pulley

*cambelt kit and water pump

*new oil pump

*new mounts

*full service kit inc belts

*oils and high temp gasket sealant

*new pcv valve

Not sure of what else I need but would like to get every last bit before starting any advice would be much appreciated thanks guys an girls

Valve seals came in the kit as did rocket cover gasket all genuine....just placed the order for crankshaft seals 👍

Got 1lt of black hammerite to paint the block and 4 hammerite rattle cans(silver) for everything else

• 2 weeks later...

So got the engine out today..bit of work needed put came out hassle free. Found a toms fly wheel when we split the box :) turbo is shagged so on the hunt for a ct9..now left with a messy engine bay what's best way to tackle any help will be much appreciated cheers guys and girls

• 4 weeks later...

Been flying along nicely with this up until now....changing the mounts and am sort of scratching my head at the rear one how do u get it of and do I have to press the old rubber out to make way for the powerflex bush